BBDNC requests at least one representative from every team be present. Whilst coaches are welcome, we encourage other members of a team to also participate in our club community. All meetings are open for anyone to attend.
These meetings offer an opportunity to:
- Meet the Executive and Committee members;
- Learn about upcoming events;
- Stay up to date with rules and regulations;
- Offer suggestions or voice an opinion; or
- Simply build new relationships within your community.
If you have an item that you would like to have raised at the meeting, please submit a request by email to email@example.com prior to the meeting.
CLUB MEETINGS – 2021
- TBA + AGM
Voting at the AGM meeting:
- 2018 Club Person of the Year
- 2018 Junior Club Person of the Year (Ernie Cooper)
- 2018 Senior Umpire of the Year
- 2018 Junior Umpire of the Year
- 2018 Achievement Award
If you wish to nominate anyone for the above awards, please write a letter of nomination and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM will vacate and fill all positions within the club.